smoke kills smoke kills

420!

THE SCORE IS 420!!!!!!

drinking and driving drinking and driving

this was ok, but...

you stole the bar, and the effect with the bottle from max payne 3D!

Resident Eviler Resident Eviler

this was awesome!!

I actually was dissapointed in the RE movie. I would have rather paid to see this badass funny parody than for the actually movie. Your are a great animator and funny 2 =D!

Firefight 2 Firefight 2

great for a beginner

This is awesome for a beginner and it had good sound.....But what the hell is wrong with that fireman!?!? Shouldn't he be saving people?......I still gave it a 5 =)

GET BACK MOTHER FUCKER 3 GET BACK MOTHER FUCKER 3

fuck you

fuck you, you fuckin dick always naysay. no but serious if i took a shit then waited a million years for a shit to a SWF file converter my shit would be better then this movie. all though my shit is already pretty damn cool/good.
fuck may you burn in hell for all eturnity and may your mom be raped analy. for your father let his ball acidently fall off in a strage alien abduction. for any of you brothers or sisters may they have a long happy life....just kidding i hope that they all die of cancer. for any cousins i hope they all fall on a black mans giagantic cancerous and tumorous dick.

16-Bit VS 8-Bit 16-Bit VS 8-Bit

very very well made

Great Sound, Great sprites, Great story, and really funny! You 0wn @ flash.....is that your desktop? if it is I HAVE INVADED YOUR PRIVACY, lol.

not stick SKATER movie 2 not stick SKATER movie 2

yo

i bet your wonder why you got a 0 in style. mongo? what kind of a sick twisted person are you. when i see the guy pushing mongo i am actulling seeing blam me blam me. i didnt blam it but I hate mongo!!! why, why would you make him mongo. it is proven that you skate worse mongo. have you ever seen a pro mongo skater no I didnt think so. but really good drawing. you 3rd movies 3d effect made me want to kill little baby seals. because i was so happy. good job. no more mongo.

NG is Under Attack! Pt.2 NG is Under Attack! Pt.2

omfg

This is the greatest thing ever to hit NG, you are a king and this should be #1, at least it's #1 in my favorites! you own =D

The Clock War: Part I The Clock War: Part I

omg

i swear three weeks ago i started to make a movie called "clock wars" but i dropped the project. lol it was good and im lookin foreward to part 2

I like Cheese-Music Video I like Cheese-Music Video

you 0wn!

this was great, all your movies are!

Bachine responds:

Thanks man, not people appreciate my style, but its good to know Im reaching someone. Thanks for the review.